Saturday, 14 May 2011

Metris Kitchen



www.metriskitchens.co.uk

In a refreshing break from traditional kitchen planning, Metris brings you eight spectacular signature looks - each a striking solution born out of visual inspiration. These designs adapt beautifully to any home, blending gorgeous styling with unrelenting attention to detail and some amazingly clever ideas. From a uniquely distinctive collection of frontals, surfaces, textures and colours, you'll put together a design statement that's all your own.

“Metris are a award winning company in luxury contemporary kitchen design. On there website they have undertaken some case studies that they have used to create their designs which I could possible look at to gain a better insight in what people want or need? I Find Metris’s designs to be very moving in both aesthetic and feel. When looking at the design I get a sense that the kitchens are alive.”    

No comments:

Post a Comment